ITech Drives strives to make the trip of the clients as simple as possible, from the purchase of any entity to its reception and installation. Despite all efforts and diligence, sometimes something can go wrong, and you may want to return the product. In this case, submit an RMA (Authorization of return of goods) application accepting the terms and conditions that are detailed below.
This document explains our policies in all these scenarios. Keep in mind that there is a difference between commercial customers and consumers. See the terms listed below.
Keep in mind that any discrepancy between your order and the products received must be notified within 2 days after receipt of the items.
• Commercial customer" means a customer who is not a consumer
• Consumer" means a person who does not act for the purpose of his business or profession
If a consumer or commercial account wishes to cancel a web order, there will be no charge for doing so if you send us an email, indicating the order reference number or your order number, before the item is sent; otherwise, a replacement fee of 25% will apply. .
If the article has already been sent, the best advice is not to open the shipment when it arrives. Then, the clients can make the shipment be returned within 14 days after the arrival of the merchandise. Make sure your item is properly repackaged, preferably using the original outer packaging, otherwise a 25% restocking fee may apply.
The goods must be unused and received by us in conditions of resale, including all accessories, packaging, etc., within fourteen days after the signing of the goods by the customer. You will be asked to organize and pay for the return of the delivery and you must arrange insurance against the loss or damage of the goods, while in transit, otherwise, the responsibility for the lost goods would be yours.
All orders sent directly by the manufacturers are non-cancelable and non-returnable orders.
Non-defective returns conditions
If we, in our absolute discretion, accept the refund of the credit for unwanted products, the Products must be returned with our prior written agreement within fourteen days of delivery. The products must be unopened, with the seals of the manufacturers intact and in perfect state of resale. All non-defective returns are subject to a restocking fee of 25% to 50% (depending on the circumstances), unless items supplied incorrectly by ITECH must be returned in their original condition, or a fee will be charged. of replacement of 25%.
Original condition: Accessories, manuals, software and warranties must be included in their original packaging and must not be damaged. Repackage the article / items securely in the same manner as they were sent to you.
Defective items under warranty
If an error arises, submit an RMA request accepting the terms and conditions detailed below. You must indicate our order number, the date of purchase and the serial number of the defective item. Once we have confirmed that the defective product is still under warranty, one of our engineers will try to solve your problem by telephone or by remote access.
If the problem persists, an RMA number will be issued, and you must follow our standard RMA procedure. Once the item has been returned, we will try it and solve the problem. If the item cannot be repaired, we will send you a replacement. The replacement hardware may be new or equivalent to new and be identical or equivalent to the specification.
• Make an RMA request by accepting the terms and conditions below. This is necessary for the return of all items to ITECH, regardless of the reason for the return.
• Items must be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software and warranties must also be included in their original packaging and must not be damaged.
• Once you have received your RMA number, repackage items securely in the same way they were sent to you (ideally inside the original outer box). If the original box is marked or damaged in any way, a 25% restocking fee may apply.
• Do not write directly in the original box / packaging
• Make sure that the package has the RMA number clearly visible in the outer box, otherwise the package will not be accepted
• Using a label, make sure that our complete address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package -
• Once the goods have been received and tested, we will return the replacement item within 10 days after receipt of the defective item
• Keep in mind that any discrepancy between your purchase order and the goods received must be notified within two days after receipt of the items.
Goods damaged in transit:
If the goods are visibly damaged on the receipt, it is very important that you sign for the damaged goods upon arrival with the courier service, and then contact us immediately at (703)662-8290 or send us an email. If items in transit were damaged, we ask that you inform us within two business days after delivery.
The following reasons may invalidate the hardware replacement:
The article is not defective against the information provided in the RMA form. The item has been tampered with or physically damaged. It is using the wrong software.
ITech Drives reserves the right to charge a replacement fee of 25% if:
• There is some damage in the original packaging.
• Components or accessories are missing.
For any other question or inquiry, please contact us on phone or email.